We spotted a large moose bathing and drinking off the highway. Ron and Camden got out for a closer look. Camden was thrilled and talked about the moose the rest of the day.
Once we arrived in town it was to the hotel for a rest, dinner at Dixie Lee and then a trip to the park.
This is the same Lions Club lion that I remember as a kid.
Now a water fountain.
Cam enjoyed and explored the park. Playing on everything
and talking to everyone!
On Saturday we met up with Waynonda and her family. It was wonderful to see her again after 11 years. Mercedes and Justin are all grown up and going to University and baby Thomas is no longer a baby.
The kids played in the water and Ron dug up some
crabs for everyone to see.
After we had lunch we went to the Rotary Park in downtown Dalhousie. The kids - big and small, had a lot of fun here too.
I know we spent Saturday night and Sunday with friends but for some reason I have zero pictures. We had a nice evening with Jennifer and Yan as they celebrated Alyssa's graduation from High School. On Sunday I bumped into Nikki whom I have not seen since 1992! So nice to see her. We visited with Papa and Nana Bitto and then hit the road to home.
After taking a wrong turn and adding two hours to our trip unnecessarily, we made it home at 7:30 pm. What a nice weekend!


























No comments:
Post a Comment