We drove past a large KFC sign today and Camden yelled out, "Look Mum-Mum, Mr. Hooper!"
*****************************************************************
While in the car....
Camden: Are you sleeping, are you sleeping...
Me: Brother John, Brother John...morning bells are ringing...
Camden (interrupting): You are not listening to me, I am freaking out back here
Me: Ding dang dong...ding dang dong...
Camden: I saaaaid I am freaking out back here!
*****************************************************************
While eating a freezie....
Camden: Why don't you cut yours? (He means the plastic wrapper)
Me: I push the freezie up from the bottom
Camden: When I am bigger I will do that too
Camden: I am going to be a man one day
Me: Yes you are
Camden: When I am a man I am going to work in an ice cream store
*****************************************************************
While walking past a huge poster at La Senza....(Lady wearing bra and panties)
Camden (really loud): Look at her belly button!
Camden: Hahahahahahahaha (snort!!)
*****************************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment