Camden and I took a drive to a beach near Cape Enrage. We passed a shoe tree....
and had a nap on the way.
I have been to Cape Enrage a few times now and this is truly the first time I have seen it "enraged". The wind was gusting so strong Camden could barely stand on his own. While windy and cool, we had a fun time. We picked up some nice rocks and pine cones to make some crafty stuff.
Exploring
Windy....
Giddy Up!
We attempted to run from the waves that were crashing on shore, but both of us ended up wet. Thankfully I brought a change of clothes for Camden so he didn't freeze once we were done playing.
Later that night we took some of the rocks we collected and painted them orange. I am hoping to make Jack O Lanterns out of them. I stepped out of the room to get something and came back to see Camden painting his arms.
Of course I grabbed the camera and when I started clicking, he reached up and touched his hair! Ugh! Well, he is washable, no harm done!
It was an unexpected day off and I think it was well spent.







No comments:
Post a Comment