Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We had an eventful Thanksgiving long weekend.  On Saturday the 12th I attempted to take Camden to see a movie.  As the lights dimmed I am sure the entire theatre could hear Camden crying to go home.  I didn't even want to see the stares from the people sitting to my left, so we just packed up and left.  Maybe we'll try again next year?

On Sunday Ron made tacos for Thanksgiving dinner.  Not the usual turkey fare, but it is what was requested by Cam.  All thanks to this book - Dragons Love Tacos.  Dragons may love tacos, but Cam didn't :(  I don't know if the shell was too hard to bite, or the meat was on the spicy side. He ended up eating oatmeal instead.


Monday was beautiful for outside Autumn pictures and like the previous two years we "borrowed" our neighbours tree.  


This is Cam in the same tree when he was just a tiny babe.  
Ron was behind him, holding him up.

Here are some more of my favourite pictures from the day.  So hard to choose just one or two to share.






Finally, here is our silly boy trying on Daddy's shades....





2 comments:

  1. What a neat blog You are so talented on the computer. I would like to be able to do one of these.
    Take Care
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pictures! Such a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete