Friday, September 20, 2013

Camden said....

Camden: I love you
Me: Awww, I love you too
Camden: No, I love you! (little loudly)
Me: Thank you, I love you
Camden: I LOVE YOU (screaming)
Me: Ok, you love me, I love you too
Camden: I LOVE YOU! (really screaming now, gritting his teeth)

Then he slaps me. (What is that about?)

********************************************************
Camden wanted popcorn for a treat and so I made it, with his cheesy sprinkles.  When it was made, he changed his mind and didn't want any. So I sat down with the bowl to have some.

Camden: Don't eat all my popcorn
Me: I won't, we are sharing
Camden: You ate my cotton candy
Me: No I didn't, we shared

Ron: Did you eat it all?
Me: Mostly

********************************************************
In his bath last night after he pulled the plug:

Bye bye water, see you afternoon.  We had fun today.
Bye bye water. (As he is waving to the drain)

********************************************************

Camden is sitting on the couch having snack time.  He pets Duncan and Duncan raises his paw to slap Cam.

"Duncan, be a good boy to me prease."  (prease = please)



********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment