Here are some pictures from our day.
Camden liked petting the goats and I managed to get
a picture of Daddy smiling!
Theses are the first Oxen I have ever seen. They were huge! Also, very well trained as was demonstrated by their owners.
It is amazing to see these giant horses.
I still cannot believe horses can be this big!
Getting ready for the six in hand competition, two horses hooked up
Running around the ring...
and waiting for judging.
Camden and I went on a ride together.
As you can see from this picture, he didn't enjoy it!
He really, really liked this tractor and
I had to bribe him with cotton candy to get down!
Milking a cow was another highlight of the day
Here is a video Ron took of our descent down the huge slide. It was really high, I didn't realize until we had climbed to the top!












That picture of Camden and Ron is precious.
ReplyDelete