The card has a magnetic photo frame that I can put on my cubicle at work. I can't wait to put a picture in it and hang it proudly.
Ron made me a huge breakfast which was really yummy. Camden even enjoyed some of it too.
We packed everything up and headed for the zoo. Mom's got in free, which was a nice surprise. The pictures that follow document our day. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed the day with my family.
Camden liked the turkeys because they were awake and making noise
Everyone else seemed to be sleeping.....
Looks like this Lemur was celebrating Mother's Day as well :)
Taking a break and playing with Daddy and some acorns
With Mommy.....
We asked for a wave but he gave us his "making a stinky" face instead!
Look at those little pearly whites!
Getting so big, standing all by himself!
This is the same as above, but I played with it a little. I like the effect.
Happy Mother's Day everyone!











No comments:
Post a Comment