Sunday, February 2, 2014

Camden said...

At lunch today...

Me: Camden, would you like some ham?
Cam: I am not too struck on ham.
Me:  What?  You love ham.
Cam: I am not too struck on ham today.

******************************************************

Ron was drinking apple juice in a large mug this afternoon.

Cam: I just need a drink of your apple juice.
Ron: Ok, just be careful, it is a big mug
Cam took a big drink and setting the mug down, said, "I can see my face in there!"

******************************************************

The other night while curled up for bed I asked Cam for a goodnight kiss.
Cam: I am already rolled over Mum-Mum.

******************************************************

I was standing at the sink washing dishes when Cam came up to me, got on his knees and said, "Will you marry me Mum-Mum?"  

******************************************************

"I just" is a favourite of Cam's.....

I just need the ladder
I just need to stand on the counter to see what's up there
I just need to have pudding
I just need to put on my boots instead of slippers

*******************************************************

"I always" is another....

I always wanted that straw
I always knew I needed water
I always knew that I wanted......(insert item here)

*******************************************************

Duncan was curled up on my belly the other morning.  

Me: Listen to Duncan purr, he is very happy to see you.  What does he sound like?
Cam: A generator

*******************************************************

What I hear every weekday :(

Cam: Mummy, do you have to go to work?  Don't you want to play with me?

********************************************************

After bath time when he pulls the plug in the tub

Cam: Bye water, see you another day 

********************************************************

When preparing breakfast, lunch or dinner and turn back on item on counter.

Cam (running away): Steal!

You look behind you and sure enough, something is missing.  Item is often found under the chair cushion.

********************************************************





No comments:

Post a Comment