Thursday, November 28, 2013

Camden said ....

Last night while settling down for bed Camden asked if Sandy (character in Rise of the Guardians) would be coming to give him dreams.  I said he would, only if Cam fell asleep soon.  Then he asked about Jack Frost (also a character in Rise of the Guardians).  I said Jack would visit if Cam went to sleep.  What about Santa? I told him Santa would be here in a few weeks and we would leave cookies and milk for him.

Camden: No cookies for Santa.
Me: No?  What should we leave for him then?
Camden: M&M's and spicy chips.



*********************************************************

Camden:  Do you love.....ice cream? Pizza? Me? Duncans? Trucks? Snow? Water? Soup?

"Do you love....?" is his new favourite question.


*********************************************************

We were in the drive-thru at Tim Horton's and the lady at the window saw the reindeer hat he was wearing.  She asked him who made it for him.  No reply.
 
I asked him who made his hat for him.  Through gritted teeth he said, "I am trying to make a stinky!"

*********************************************************

At any random moment lately, you can hear Camden say "May I have this dance?"

*********************************************************

Me: Cam, time for your bath.
Camden: I am not dirty

*********************************************************

"NO!" 
"NOOOOOOOOO!" 

*********************************************************

Me: I am so hungry I am going to eat you up.
Camden: No, don't eat me
Me: Yes, I am starving and going to eat you up.
Camden: I am Camden and I have rockets!

Ok then...backing away....haha

*********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment