Camden often repeats himself over and over and over as if he has not been heard the first time. I will tell him we heard him the first time (or the first five times). I shouldn't be surprised by the following exchange we had, but I was!
Me: Cam, would you like a drink?
No response
Me: Cam, drink?
No response again.
Me: Camden....do you want a drink of this?
Camden: I heard you the first time.
***********************************************************
At the playground on the weekend there was an older boy running around and Camden desperately wanted to play with him.
Camden: Hey big fella, what you doing?
***********************************************************
Ron went out with a friend to celebrate his birthday and was not home to see Camden off to bed. The next morning when Ron woke up, Camden said, "Daddy I missed you soooo much!"
***********************************************************
Daddy: See you later alligator
Camden: After while croc-dile
***********************************************************
Ron found a snail on the grape leaves he was trimming in the backyard. He gave the leaf to Camden.
Camden: What his name Mum-Mum?
Me: Sammy the snail?
Camden: I love Sammy
***********************************************************

No comments:
Post a Comment