Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day 2013

We spent a nice Father's Day together and even had beautiful, bug free weather.  Camden and I had a picnic outside while Ron had a well deserved nap.


We spotted a hummingbird just sitting on a tree branch.  This is the best shot I could get.

One other "wild" creature was spotted on the deck as well....

Camden posed for the following photo which was used in making Ron's gift this year.  A lollipop bribe was necessary or the feet in the shoes would have walked away several times.


Ron made a wonderful supper and we topped it off with a small cake decorated like a hamburger, I didn't get a picture of it but it kind of looked like this (just not as nice):


The end of the day was spent cuddling on the couch reading a good book before bed.

Happy Father's Day Ron!  We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment