Friday, February 15, 2013

Camden said...

  • Ron and Camden were walking in the marsh behind the house yesterday when Camden heard the train whistle blow from across the river.  Ron said Cam yelled out, "allllllll aboard" and then kept walking on his merry way.

  • In addition to saying, "Miss me, miss me".  Cam has added to it.  "Miss me, miss me, kiss me, kiss me".  Which I happily do, everytime!

  • Camden seems to love his condiments.  On Tuesday we had pancakes for supper (pancake Tuesday) and Camden brought me, "peanut butter", "syrup", "jam", "mutard (aka mustard)", and "mayonnaise".  He says all of these words perfectly. 

  • This morning as we woke up for the day, Camden grabbed my arm and said, "Arm, big, muscles, Buzz."  (Camden loves Buzz Lightyear at the moment)

I wanted to include a picture of the two of us reading.  I love this time spent together.

No comments:

Post a Comment