The last few days we have heard, Yes, Help, More, Snow, Mayonnaise, and No!
These are on top of the words he already uses on a daily basis. Words like hands, soap, Mommy, Daddy, Duncan, wash, paste, banana. The list goes on.
When you say, "Knock knock, who's there"? Camden says, "Mary". This comes from one of his favourite books. The first time he said Mary, I nearly fell down laughing.
Here is a video I took on Monday night. Camden asked us to hang "light" and Ron hooked them up over the chairs. We heard lots of Ohh's and Amazing :)
We are really, really enjoying this rapid development but I am finding it hard to keep up and remember what is happening. It is all moving so quickly. Slow down Cam....just a little please!


so cute!!! And lucky! Mine still isn't talking, gabbering, yes, talking, not yet!
ReplyDelete